HOW TO INSTALL LINUX MINT IN VIRTUALBOX
Linux Mint 20.2 Uma Xfce Editions are long term support release which will be supported until 2025.
Linux Mint 20.2 “Uma” Cinnamon / MATE & XFce Editions
The Mint team have announced the release of the new Linux Mint 20.2 “Uma” with all Editions. It comes with updated software and brings refinements and many new features to make your desktop even more comfortable which is based on Ubuntu.
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- It works out of the box, with full multimedia support and is extremely easy to use.
- It’s both free of cost and open source. (support welcome with donations)
- It’s community-driven. Users are encouraged to send feedback to the project so that their ideas can be used to improve Linux Mint.
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
Screenshot of our Linux screen
ISO Download links:
|Cinnamon||1.8GB||64-bit||Sleek, modern, innovative edition desktop|
|MATE||1.9GB||64-bit||Stable, robust, traditional edition desktop|
|Xfce||1.8GB||64-bit||Light, simple, efficient edition desktop|
You’ll Need Virtual Box to run inside Windows 10 / 11
If you have an INTEL processor then have a look at the
FREE Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager software
Other FREE BSD Linux Operaing System Versions
- TAILS 4.8 (Privacy) | Debian-based live DVD/USB providing complete Internet anonymity for the user.
- MX Linux 19.2 | A cooperative venture between the antiX and former MEPIS, using the best tools from each distro.
- Manjaro Xfce 20 | Embodies the traditional UNIX philosophy of modularity and re-usability.
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 | New Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and Container Packages.
- Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS | Ubuntu is an open source software operating system .
- PCLinux OS64 KDE5